All you MBA aspirants have an important update in regards to the admissions for the academic year 2019-20. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has started its application process for admission into MBA course offered by Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management & Entrepreneurship (ABVSME).
Candidates who have a valid score of CAT 2018 exam and are willing to pursue MBA from JNU can make a registration cum application for the same. Only those candidates who would apply within the slated application window would be considered for the grant of admission.
JNU would issue the call letters for Personal Interview round (PI) to the candidates with valid scores. As per the official notice, JNU has clarified that the number of candidates selected for PI round would be three times the total number of seats up for taking.
Final merit list of selected candidates would be prepared by computing the marks of a candidate in CAT 2018 as well as the Personal Interview (PI) round. The list of selected candidates would be published by JNU on its official website post completion of PI rounds. Selected candidates would be issued admission letters and would be required to complete the procedural formalities before finalizing their admissions.
JNU MBA Admission Highlights
Candidates planning to make an application for MBA admission in JNU must note the highlights of the admission process. Knowing the details about admission process would help the candidates in regards to the procedural and process details that are required to be followed for admission.
For the reference of the candidates we have tabled the important highlights related to the JNU MBA Admission process below, take a look:
|Official authority||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Purpose of Application||MBA Admission|
|Nature of Application||All India Level|
|Mode of application||Online mode only|
|The process of Shortlisting||Based on CAT 2019 Score|
|Number of rounds||One (Personal Interview)|
|Candidates called for PI round||Three times the number of seats Available|
JNU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for JNU MBA admission must ensure that they satisfy all the mentioned eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria would be disqualified from the admission process. For the reference of the candidates we have listed the detail eligibility criteria below.
- Candidate must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (a minimum of three years course) from a recognized university.
- Candidate must not be having any backlog or supplementary exam that is yet to be cleared at the time of taking admission.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in aggregate or its equivalent in CGPA at bachelors or equivalent level.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum aggregate of 55% or its equivalent in CGPA at bachelor’s or equivalent level is required.
- Candidates who are studying in the final semester of their bachelor’s or equivalent program are also eligible for making an application.
- Candidate must have secured a valid CAT score.
JNU MBA Admission Application Process
Candidate’s satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria can make registration cum application for the admission process. The step by step registration cum application process is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates.
- Visit the official website of JNU.
- Click on “JNU MBA Admission” tab.
- Registration cum login window would appear on the screen.
- Register yourself by filling in details like Name, E-mail ID, and Password etc.
- Click on submit.
- Registration number would be generated.
- Visit the registration cum login window.
- Fill in the login credentials like email-ID and password.
- Click on submit.
- The detailed application form would appear.
- Fill in the details as asked for.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Click on the pay application fee.
- Click on application preview.
- Check for mistakes (if any) in the application form.
- Correct the mistakes (if any) and click on final submit.
- The application form would be submitted.
Take a printout of the detailed application form for future references. In case of any discrepancy in regards to the application process candidates can contact the official authorities. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the concerned authorities for all the latest updates related to the admission process.